Tuesday, November 28, 2006

i do not like my feet.

i realise they are important,but i just do not like em.

this only came to mind as a moment ago ,while fixing a sandwich,i shut the
kitchen door on my left foot.kinda skrunching my wee toe.
hurts ,but will go away.

reminded me of a few months back when i stubbed the big toe on my right foot,i like to vary.
it really hurt and swelled up and stuff.

i dont have much in the way of footwear,a coupla pairs of Doc Martins that i wear day about,better for the leather i read.so it was a bit of a pain getting my foot into the boot for the next wee while.

swelling did not seem to be reducing,even after 2 weeks.

then one day as i was leavin da office.i had a horrible kinda pop/crunch combo...a wee bit of swearing followed...but my foot could actually bend again, though still swollen.

upon finally seeking medical advice,turns out it was dislocated ...................works better again now.still has a kinda bump to it.



i still do not like my feet though.

4 comments:

Ben said...

Feet are an ugly part of the body. Necessary, but generally not very appealling and no doubt much dirtier than the hands.

Anonymous said...

i suppose they have a pretty raw deal.
being shut away a lot of the time.
maybe i am being overly harsh.

nah,i think i will stand by my initial view.

Anonymous said...

I loved this post, Sodajerk. I do not like your feet either, but I loved this post. Your way of looking at things (including your feet) never fails to make my day. Happy to know ya,

sodajerk said...

Happy to be known Mike.
Ben,thankee for the input.