Saturday, September 02, 2006

from Dilbert guys blog(does that mean he cant sue me?)


Sleep

The other day my brother asked why I was sending him an e-mail at 4

am. This is not unusual for me because I often have trouble sleeping.
That night was typical. It went like this:first I was too hot to sleep. Then there was the nightmare of beingchased by armed gunmen. Then I got itchy. Then I woke myself up with my
own snoring (hate that). Then the cats tried to sleep on my feet. Then
it started to get too cold with the window open.It was one of those nights when my mouth kept falling open while I
slept, which dried out my throat, which made me keep reaching for my
bottled water on the nightstand, which made me get up and wiz three
times
I use my Blackberry as a flashlight when I take late night bathroom
runs, and sometimes I make the mistake of checking for messages on the
way back. There was one from my e-mail friend in Egypt. Now I’m laying
in bed formulating my response to his theories about the president of
Iran.

By now the little pillow I keep between my knees has fallen on the
floor and I can’t decide if it’s worth picking it up. Has it become
mandatory or is it just nice? Can I sleep with my knees touching?
There’s no such thing as an easy question when you’re tired.
Suddenly I realize that the top of my pillow is slightly too warm
because my head has been on it, whereas the bottom is slightly too
cool. And the cats are on my feet again. I’m itchy, my throat is dry,
and I’m wondering if the President of Iran wants to incinerate me with
a nuclear weapon. If I fall asleep again, will I be back in the dream
where bad people are chasing me? Is my tossing and turning waking up my
new wife? Will she start to hate me for keeping her awake?
So I got up and started my day.
They say that you need less sleep as you get older. Eventually, when
you get so old that you don’t need any sleep at all, you die. I figure
I have another month or two.



i doubt he will sue me............................

i aint got fuck all if he does anyway..he aint gettin my Gibsons.
he may be funnni.but nobody touches or even points at my guitars.especially the 1960's one,aint never been played,still has the original price tag on it.i just open the case and look at it once a month. i do not want the sunlight to discolor the perfect guitar.although it has never actually been plugged in,or played you can still hear the sustain though.................no wait listen.....................you can go away for a bite,youll still be hearing that one......................................................perfick.












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If he sues you, kidnap Dilbert. You have to hit these blogging cartoonists where it hurts. Right in the title character.

Anonymous said...

i base my style at work on Wally,so hopefully he wont sue a fan.
but if he does yer idea makes good sense.
i would take away his source of income.
although he could probably survive by callin it Dogbert.
dammit to hell,i will have to go for a Mansonesque type thing at Casa Dilbert.