Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Ten Commandments - Bush & Blair

they both claim to be good Christians.lets see how many of the Ten Commandments,i think they break.
on a daily basis................
 



T
hen God spoke all these
words, saying,


2 "I am the Lord
your God, who brought you out of the


land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.


3"You shall have
no other gods besides Me.


4 "You shall not
make for yourself an idol,
or any like-


ness of what is in heaven above or on earth beneath
or


in the water under the earth.


5 "You shall not worship them or serve them;
for I, the


Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity


of the fathers on the children, on the third and
the four


fourth generations of those who hate Me,


6 but showing lovingkindness to thousands,
to those


who love Me and keep My commandments.


7 "You shall not
take the name of the Lord your God in


vain, for the Lord will not leave him unpunished
who


takes His name in vain.


8 "Remember the sabbath
day, to keep it holy.


9 "Six days you shall labor and do all your
work,


10 but the seventh day is a sabbath of the Lord your
God
;


in it you shall not do any work, you or your son
or


your daughter,
your male servant or your female


servant or your cattle or your sojourner who stays
with you.


11 "For in six days the Lord made the heavens
and the


earth, the sea and all that is in them, and rested
on the


seventh day; therefore the lord blessed the sabbath
day


and made it holy.


12 "Honor your father
and your mother,
that your days


may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your


God gives you.


13 "You shall not
murder.


14 "You shall not
commit adultery.


15 "You shall not
steal.


16 "You shall not
bear false witness against your


neighbor.


17 "You shall not
covet
you neighbor's house; you


shall not
covet your neighbor's wife or his male


servant or his ox or his donkey or anything that


belongs to your neighbor."


even being generous,i reckon they both break 6 on a pretty regular basis.

only one  place(i cannot gt rid of this underline thing,dagnammit)........take it Eddie(singin)


I'd rather choose my soul to lose


Than leave around just one confused


And lose desire


Don't know if I'll ever learn


Can't wait 'til I get my turn


To burn in the infernal hell fire




I'm waiting for my last drive


While the bugle of my backside


Blows a losing beat


Hope I don't run out of gas


Bet my sacrelicious ass


Ain�t nothing down there that scares me




(Chorus)


Oh yeah!


And you know!


I'm in league with Satan


And you know


There can't be no debatin�


My hell-bound trail


I was born with a tail!




I'm evil!


Yeah, and I run free


There's molten lead in me


So let's get the hell


Got the goods


Brother bring it on


My mother done brought me up wrong


And you can use my dick


As a walkin' stick as well




(Chorus)




It's time to fly the finger


Yeah, that middle digit brings your point


And it drives it home


On my head there's no crown of thorns


This evil scalp has earned its horns


I'm on a highflying time with your mom before I go




(Chorus)


so Tony will meet Beelzebub.
and Dubya,bein a hillbilly will meet Beelzebubba.













No comments: