Sunday, September 03, 2006

he sues folk who say he is,yet gives them the ammo.


ROBBIE WILLIAMS IS NOT WELL, OR ORIGINAL


Sick? Nope, just schtick. Robbie Williams shared some intimate medical details with the audience at Hampden Park:

I
woke up this morning in my bedroom alone and I got out of bed and into
the bathroom and thought, 'Fucking hell. I feel like shit'.

"I called the doctor, who took my temperature and said, 'Tonight, you won't be able to performon stage'.

"I asked if there might be some alternative and he told me to turn around.

"I took a needle in my arse this big," he said, and gestured about a foot long.

"I am proud to say I took it in the arse for Scotland."


Very droll.

But hang about a minute - didn't he do pretty much the same routine
at his Copenhagen show? Either Williams is awfully unwell, or else he's
setting up the whole routine so he can just joke about taking it in the
arse.

But it can't be the latter, because Williams is so
touchy about those matters he took papers to court for hinting he might
enjoy gay sex, didn't he?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch it, pal--I'm that rarest of rarities, an American Robbie Williams fan. There are probably four of us--but we're armed!

Anonymous said...

you are joshing,right?

Anonymous said...

Actually, I'm not. I like his self-deprecating sense of humor. He may take himself very seriously, but at least he makes a serious effort to act like he doesn't take himself very seriously. Like some of his songs, too. He's an unusual kinda like for indie me, admittedly. I think he reminds me of my childhood hero, Elton John.

Anonymous said...

you make a good point.
there is really only 2 types of music.
music you like and music you dont.
sometimes you aint sure why you like a tune,but it still sends shivers up and down your spine.