Sunday, February 25, 2007

another time,a guy in a motorised wheelchair

heading towards me on da pavement.............a thot crossed my mind
if i clothesline the dude,knock him oot of his chair................
i get an easy sit down power assisted trip hame................

is that bad?

on the other hand,one time i was on a bus heading towards the stop.doors opened early,and the Van Halen song popped into my heid..........."JUMP..............................GO AHEAD AND JUMP."

i aint a bad man,i do not just hate others,i do not like maself mooch.
i have on a few occasions beaten my self up(up,not off).
hell. i was askin for it .
lookin at my self in a way that suggested i thought i was better than i am.

i just am lucky i could not get the chainsaw started,or i would have taught maself a lesson i would never forget.

No comments: