Wednesday, February 28, 2007

NHS - it is good,but gubberments always want to fuck it up.

"The best student from my comprehensive school in north Liverpool, 5
grade As at A-level, Cambridge undergraduate degree and medical
training, raced through post-grad exams in minumum possible time,
universally esteemed by my consultants, a bit quiet and serious but
mostly get on with the nurses, research done, papers in, prizes won,
courses attended, PhD in Oxford. Currently being trained by the
country's (if not the world's) experts in the field I want to work. I
know my patients like me and I like them. Dr Crippen would be impressed
with my communication skills & empathy (I think, but very hard to
prove in 150 words).

Today I realised that this country doesn't want or need me anymore."


basically,we are training grade A doctors ,nurses and such.who because of the likes of phoney bliar and his bullshit "improvements" are havin to go abroad to find the work my/our taxes have paid for.

cheers tone,ya cunt.(only cares now about his "legacy",should just try to avoid the hangmans noose).

No comments: