Wednesday, August 09, 2006

C.R.A.F.T Meetings

i was asked,no actually told to get in early for a "really important meeting".i hauled myself outa my pit,i am not a morning person,and actually got to work in time for the meeting.after aboot 5 minutes i realised it had nowt whatsoever to do with my job.so i kinda zoned out,switched off.
30 long,long minutes the meeting was over,and i realised i C0uld Not Remember A Fuckin Thing that had been said. hence it was a C.R.A.F.T meeting.
oh well,it improved my flexi time.

2 comments:

Karen B. said...

The title of your blog suggest piracy.

sodajerk said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaar,i cant hide my pirate past.
the scurvy and rickets flare up from time to time.
i intend to steal,ahem,cough.be inspired by other"proper "blogs i find on my travels over the 7 seas of the blogosphere.