Saturday, October 21, 2006

Bartcop says............


Random
thought...


I was answering an e-mail when I wrote this, and when I read it back I got
scared.


What I wrote was,  "If we win in November, maybe we'll get some
answers."


It scared me because they can't afford to lose their grip on power.
If
these Fascist bastards are guilty of only half of what we suspect, they're
looking at 
death in prison and they won't do that - they'll commit suicide
before they'll go to prison.


And in this Nov 7 elections, if the choices for the GOP are between "winning"
and "suicide,"
I think they're going to pull every trick in the book and ten
more we've never heard of.


They CAN'T let the democrats win because if the Democrats investigate the
Gascist bastards
will be put under oath and when the first guy cracks the
wall is going to crash real damn hard.


I'm calling it right
now, October 20:

The GOP will retain power in both houses.


It's not what I want, it's what
has to be - in their minds.


The truth can not come out -
it just f-ing can't

That truth MUST remain hidden no matter what the
cost.


The BFEE is Tony Montana and his house is surrounded by Columbians.
Tony
is rich, cunning, ruthless and he's trapped in a life-and-death corner.


How hard is Tony going to fight to win this next battle?


They've committed crimes again and again to cover their original crimes.

They can't afford to have these crimes see the light of day!


The only way I can be wrong is if they're not guilty of any major
crimes.


Either they have a Diebold guarantee in place or a BIG terrorist strike is
coming, 
so big that it causes a "temporary" postponement in the November
elections.
 


New Yorkers, don't you have a relative you need to visit in Iowa?
DC
residents, how long since you've been to Atlanta?


Of course, I could be wrong. Maybe Bush & Cheney are decent, honest
statesmen
who would never try to subvert the Constitution to gain
more money and more power...

No comments: