Friday, October 06, 2006

emails,a blessing and a curse.

got in early dis morn,forst one in.
fires up ma emails ,first one i read says my section will have to provide 2 folk at least. to cover our fones.
so one of us normal late starts will have to come in early.

i was a little steamed to say the least,so i fired of a long, ranting very sweary ,email to mybrudda.
good to vent and thought no more about it.....felt a bit better.

10.15 pm,my s/visor comes across with a print.
"iain,can you translate this for me?"

i saw a familiar looking message,how the fuck did he get that?
then i realised,i musta hit reply instead of send..HOLY SHIT!

i had to think fast,it ended up in a very"frank and forthright"discussion.with my whole section venting.

i mentioned i was already on meds for high BP and ssthat the shambles of the place was the reason for my ouburst.frustration at not bein able to do my job properly.

the email?
long since deleted,but i do have a print in case he casts it up.
to give you a wee taster.it starts of with..............

"he is trying to be a smart kunt..............."

you get the idea.













2 comments:

Ben said...

My wife did that once, then compounded the matter by leaving a voicemail that was just as scathing to the same wrong person. She wanted to know what I thought she should do. I told at this point you're as fucked as you could be, beg for mercy, own up to it and let the chips fall where they may. Fortunately for her, her boss understand the frustration and didn't take it personally. If I were him I would have fuckin' fired her ass.

sodajerk said...

strangely that was the same reaction i got.
although he did say if he did not know me,he may take me outside and kick the crap outta me.
which kinda made no sense.